Montague Tennis Dress
Free global shipping & returns
All duties & taxes included
Estimated delivery 3-5 working days
Luxurious pleated sailor dress made from finest Italian sustainable cloth.
Serve up dazzling nautical style points in this elegantly sporty sailor number conjured in deeply chic Mediterranean blue & white. Montague's graceful collar swoops from a flattering V-neck, to an iconic square back. Luxurious sustainable Italian cloth cruises through the body resolving in a drop waist ‘demi-pleat’ skirt that creates stunning fluidity through the lower body as you move around court. Front and back bodice panels are cleverly double lined for a comfortable sculpting effect across tummies.
Serving Suggestion: Pair the Montague Tennis Dress with our super sculpting high-waisted Ball Shorts to complete the look.
Sustainable Italian Fabric
Made from pioneering recycled polyester spun from discarded ocean plastics. This approach cleans up our seas, reduces water consumption & halves our carbon footprint.
Flexi-shaping panels through bodice and waist for a honed silhouette.
Shape and shimmy as you move creating sleek fluidity through the lower body.
Cunningly cut to deliver longer, leaner limbs in a flash.
- Great news! Our global shipping is totally free & we use DHL express, the fastest courier in the world
- All international tax and duty is included in the list price - so there are no extra bills for you
- And of course, if you need to return your item that’s free & easy too as we include a DHL returns label in your shipment
- USA & European orders should be delivered within 3-5 business days (please note this doesn't include weekends).
- Rest of world orders should be delivered within 10 business days, subject to freight and customs
- Find out more on our Delivery Information page.
- We are happy to refund any unworn items within 28 days of purchase. Find out more on our returns page.
UK's #1 luxury tennis brand
Luxurious recycled fabric.
Tailored for a perfect fit
Free Global Shipping
All taxes & duties included