Jinx Tennis Dress Co-Ord
License to thrill
Free global shipping & returns
All duties & taxes included
Estimated delivery 3-5 working days
As seen in Vanity Fair, our riff on the iconic 50s tennis dress & co-ord shorts worn by Grace Kelly at the Monte-Carlo Country Club.
Jinx's ultra flattering A-line silhouette and honing waist band visibly sculpts and supports the frame, whilst the short'n'shaped hemline elongates legs in a flash. The ultimate micro-mini dress, Jinx is designed to show off its co-ordinating white Ball Shorts which peak out from beneath the hem during play. This enduringly elegant tennis dress is crafted in low-carbon sustainable mint green fabric with a luxurious textured finish, trimmed with chic white service lines.
Sustainable Recycled Fabric
This planet friendly dress is made from pioneering recycled polyamide yarns. By using this eco conscious cloth we divert waste from landfill, use 80% less water during production & halve our carbon footprint.
Our atelier uses energy from clean sources.
Fairly Paid Workers
Our workers are paid a fair living wage.
Flexi-shaping panels through bodice and waist for a honed silhouette.
Cunningly cut to deliver longer, leaner limbs in a flash.
- Great news! Our global shipping is totally free & we use DHL express, the fastest courier in the world
- All international tax and duty is included in the list price - so there are no extra bills for you
- And of course, if you need to return your item that’s free & easy too as we include a DHL returns label in your shipment
- USA & European orders should be delivered within 3-5 business days (please note this doesn't include weekends).
- Rest of world orders should be delivered within 10 business days, subject to freight and customs
- Find out more on our Delivery Information page.
- We are happy to refund any unworn items within 28 days of purchase. Find out more on our returns page.
UK's #1 luxury tennis brand
Luxurious recycled fabric.
Tailored for a perfect fit
Free Global Shipping
All taxes & duties included